Gotta be Politically Correct...

The contents of this blog do not reflect the opinions of the US government or Peace Corps.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's gonna happen

Since I last posted...
Christmas was a good time as we celebrated it together as trainees.  We sang Christmas songs (which I was very much appreciative for), had a secret santa in which I got phone credit so I could call home and American snacks!, and we had a dinner.  I was able to talk to several people on Christmas Eve, and then with the whole family and Becky on Christmas (always such a blessing to hear from/talk with). 
  I also was blessed with the ability to pass my language proficency exam which means that I will be swearing in on Thur. Dec. 30th as an 'official Peace Corps Volunteer'!  Sorry for the abruptness but time is short. Love you all, thanks for the support!
LIVEITUP

No comments:

Post a Comment